9.30.2011

September Re-cap

I started off this month with so much energy and motivation.  Sadly with so much work stress that quickly ended, and I didn't do no where near as well as I would have liked.  But since I made a promise to check back in with my weight/measurement updates, here goes nothing.

Weight (as of Sept 26th--WW official WI day): 252--down 1 lb for September
Bust: 44.5 in
Waist: 40.75 in
Hips: 54 in
Thigh: 30.75 in
Arm: 16.5 in

I totally know what I need to work on, and October will be better.

Since the weather is cooler, I'm going to start going walking at least three days a week before work and do DVD's in the evenings.  I'm going to give 30DS a real try for the month of October, and hopefully I'll see some results both on the scale and in some inches lost.  And I'll check back in the beginning of November.

Goals for October
1. Workout at least 5 days a week.  This will include walking before work at least 3 days a week and DVD workouts in the evenings--some days will include both.
2. No soda at all.  Self explanatory.
3. Concentrate on eating whole, nutritious foods.  I'm going to limit prepackaged and processed crap.
4. Make a real effort to plan snacks and lunches.  Eating wise, I'm usually worse at work.  Because I get bored sitting at my desk and I snack more than I should.  I'm gonna work on it.

The big test will be the mini vacation with boyfriend towards the end of the month (I'm soooo excited about it)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment