9.26.2011

Back on Track

I got absolutely no structured work out in this weekend, but that's ok.  I'm not going to beat myself up about it.

Friday, I ended up doing some things around the house, so I was moving and not just sitting and watching TV all evening.  I made some very yummy and p+ friendly Pumpkin Spice Cookies that everyone loved.  And I took about half of the batch to the boyfriend when I saw him Saturday.  Better not to have them in the house, even if 1 pretty large cookie was only 3 pp. 

Saturday I spend the morning with my grandparents. We went to the Lord's Acre Sale, and I got some Apple Butter--seriously good stuff!  We then went to the church we use to go to for their Fall Festival.  It was great seeing some familiar faces!  I need to start visiting them more often!  I ended up getting some Zucchini Bread at the church, and it was yummy!

I spent the rest of Saturday with Clayton. We went to a truck pull, my first, and I had a freaking blast. We ended up walking around and standing quite a bit, so I still moved around some.  And I did have a plain hotdog, but that was it (well and some water too). 

This weekend completely threw off my sleep schedule, and if you know me, I get grumpy when I don't get enough sleep.  Ended up not going to bed until about 1 Sunday morning and sleeping until about 10. Then it was close to midnight before I went to bed last night, but I was up at 6. So tonight will probably be a very early night.

This week is the last week in the September Fitness Challenge that one of my good friends put together through facebook.  So Friday, I'll post an update to this thread with my weight and measurements.  Not sure if there will be a huge difference, but that's ok too.   As of today (my WI day for WW) I'm down 1 lbs since September 1st. At least it is a loss and not a gain, like the last few months have been. 

October will be much better.  Working out is starting to feel like something I want to do, instead of hating it.  That is progress in my eyes.

Jillian--you + me + 30DS will meet after work.  Be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment