Here's the weekly update to the June Goals.
1. WO 4-5 times a week. Not quite check. I got in 3
2. Lose 5-10 lbs. I don't see this one getting met this month. I'm at +0.6...
3. Track Everything. Check! This has been the biggest success of the month. I've tracked everything completely since June 4th.
I still remember being so excited when mom got home from picking her up from her breeder. Dad and I were peeking out of the living room window when she hopped out of the van. She was a wonderful girl, and gave us 11 amazing years being our pet. She was truly a gem, and made an incredible impact on the Dalmatian breed from the whelping box.
Until we meet again my sweet girl...
1.WO 4-5 times a week. No check, I got in 2/4
2. Lose 5-10 lbs. So far I'm down 1.6 for the month. If I stay on track, I can definitley hit at least 5 lbs for the month. 2 more weeks!
3. Track Everything. Double check! Tracking is definitely the reason I had a 2.6 lb loss last night!
1. WO 4-5 times a week. Check! I got in some early in the week, then got sick and took a break. Thankfully this past weekend was a dog show weekend, and that gets me moving!
2. Lose 5-10 lbs. I'll update this one after my meeting tonight. So far, I'm up 1.2 for the month.
3. Track Everything. Check! I tracked everything last week, and have through lunch pre-tracked for today.
I'm starting to get my mojo back. I had a couple of very lax weeks in May, but I feel motivated again!
And speaking of dog shows, my friend Jenny, who is a grandmom to the whippet puppies, won her first Best in Show yesterday! I'm so thrilled for her!
257, which is up 1.2. I realized this week that in just my little amount of time going to meetings how much they actually motivate me. I didn't have a meeting last Monday, and I could tell a difference in my behavior this past week. I ate out a bunch, so hopefully some of the gain is water. I need my meeting. Next week will be good.
I didn't really set any goals for May, just to stay mostly on plan and make some progress.
May Starting: 258.8
May Ending: 255.8
Difference: -3 lbs.
I'll take it. I had 2 weeks of maintaining in there, so I'm ok with that. I did count this week as a maintain, because I didn't have my meeting on Monday, due to the holiday.
I finally managed to take my measurements this morning. I took them when I recommitted on April 16th, so about 6 weeks had passed. I had a few pair of pants that seemed to be fitting slightly better in places, so I was curious where my measurements stood.
|Measurements on 4/16||Measurements on 6/1||Change|
|Arm: 17 inches||Arm: 16.25 inches||-0.25|
|Hips: 54 inches||Hips: 54 inches||0|
|Bust: 46 inches||Bust: 45 inches||-1|
|Waist: 39 inches||Waist: 38 inches||-1|
|Thigh: 33 inches||Thigh: 30.25 inches||-2.75|
Total inches lost: -5.5
I'm thrilled with that number, and it gives me the motivation to make June a great month. Speaking of June, lets get to some goals
1. Workout 4-5 times a week.
2. Lose 5-10 pounds
3. Track everyday
Anyone else have a good May? What are your goals for June?