9.01.2011

Accountability

For some accountability for the month of September, I'm posting everything here, right now.  It's something that I've never done.  I've posted what I've lost and gained, but never actual, current numbers.  I used to be afraid to do it.  But I'm not anymore. I've finally accepted where I am today, and I'm ok with it in the sense I'm ready for change.  I'm better to improve my health and life.

So, here it goes:

Weight, as of today: 253
Measurements, as of today
Waist: 38 inches
Hips: 52.5 inches
Bust: 44.5 inches
Arms (fairly symmetrical on both sides): 16 inches
Thighs (fairly symmetrical): 30.5

So there it is.  On September 30th, I will put my current weight (even though it isn't, nor is my starting weight listed here my official WW WI days) and measurements for some reflection and accountability.  I will rock this month!

To get there I'm vowing to workout 4 times a week at least.  Continue to eat better and cleaner and track everything.  And be well on my way to my current weight goal of 5%.

No comments:

Post a Comment