- I'm paying attention to if I'm really hungry or not.
- I'm paying attention to the GHG's.
- I've actually gotten an adequate amount of water in, partial thanks given to the bladder infection I had.
- I've actually planned out meals.
- Yesterday was mom's birthday. I made her a carrot cake (sheet cake, not layered) and I pre-cut it into 24 peices, instead of the normal 12 or 16 I usually do. I did however, get some remarks from my dad about how small they were. Then eat two.<<--that's what I told him. Having small peices helps me, because I know I'm gonna want some, and 1/24th of the cake is plenty to satisfy my craving for a peice of cake!
Since my multiple breakdowns last week, I've seen a difference. A real difference.