3.08.2011

Why is it so hard to come up with a title?

So, it can be really hard staying on plan with weight watchers living with your parents.  Especially if there are days when everyone had long days at work and no one feels like cooking.  But I'm not going to let the pizza last night get me down. There are weeklies and AP's for a reason!  That has been the biggest thing, realizing that it is ok if I splurge and have comfort food every once in a while, and it doesn't mean I have failed. 

In other news, I have an interview on Friday with a financial planning firm in Chapel Hill, NC.  I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed on this one because it is the exact type of firm I want to be associated with.  Fee-only which means no selling products.  If I got it, I would be relocating, but thats ok because I know so many dog people in the area!  I'm excited.  Now to REALLY prepare for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment