3.02.2011

I think it is time to start a blog

I've been wanting to start one for a while now, but I haven't found the time, until now.  I'll warn you now, this is going to be full of random stuff from my dogs and family, to my weight loss journey.

Since starting my WLJ, I've lost 11 pounds from my highest weight ever.  It makes me so happy to know that I'm finally starting to get in control of my life and body.  This morning I even went and walked/ran two miles before work--something I kept trying to make myself do, but sleep always came first.  So last night I set my alarm for 30 minutes earlier than usual, and made myself do it.  And I feel AWESOME!  It is definitely something I'm going to start doing, especially since spring is around the corner! 

For those that don't know, I show dogs.  My life has sort of revolved around dogs for about 10 years now.  It is definitely my passion.  Well, in about 2 months is the Dalmatian National Specialty.  I'm determined to have lost enough weight by then so people notice.  That is the best motivation in the world! 

I can tell that this time around there will be no yo-yoing diets.  I'm on board for the long haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment