3.04.2011

Finally Friday!

I have to say this has been the longest week I've had in a while.  It started with two very crappy days at work and has stayed about the same.  I'll be so glad when I find something else.  I'm so tired of having a job that is literally sucking the life out of me.  I used to be so happy, but when I spend most of my time in a place I terribly dislike, I'm not happy.  Weekends and nights only last so long.  But job=money=pays bills.  We'll just keep our fingers crossed for the interview tomorrow!

I've had my new car for exactly a week, and in town I'm averaging 29 mpg!  My other car didn't even get that on the highway!  I haven't been on the interstate long enough to track what it gets there, but it is supposed to get up to 45 highway.  I'm hoping for upper 30s. 

This weekend my parents and I are starting demo on the living room (remodeling our house one room at a time).  We have old gross, plaster walls, so it is going to be a huge mess and a lot of work.  No need to hit the gym for strength training this weekend!  I'll still try to get some cardio in, but with the weather forecast, rain, it will probably be in the form of a DVD.  I've also found some new recipes to try, so hopefully I'll get at least 1 new recipe in this weekend! 

Now to go start preparing questions for my interview....

No comments:

Post a Comment