I took the recipe from skinnytaste. You have to try these for yourself!
WW p+: 4 per serving (could change depending on servings you use and brands)
Servings made: 17 (I'm horrible at cutting things straight!)
All you need is a 19.5 oz box of brownie mix (I used pillsbury chocolate fudge) and a 15.5 oz can of black beans (I used Hanover).
- Drain and rinse the beans very well.
- Add the beans back to the can and fill with water.
- Puree the beans in the blender.
- Mix the beans and the brownie mix together.
- Cook following the directions on the box.