3.14.2011

Not a fan of Spring Forward

I really think that spring forward should happen on Saturday at 2 am.  That way we would all have 2 days to adjust before work on Monday!  I do like the fact that I get more daylight after work though!

This weekend was good.  Started with my interview on Friday, which I think went really well!  I feel in love with the office and the atmosphere (serious, yet lighthearted and fun).  Fingers crossed!

Friday, I did get a job offer from the interview I had about a week ago. But I respectfully declined.  I just couldn't see myself having to sell cars as part of my income. 

This morning I'm down 1.6 lbs, which was amazing after last weeks 2.6 gain (stupid time of the month).  But at least I'm back on track now!  I made a new recipe yesterday (out of Better Homes and Gardens mag) But lightened it up a bit and loved it.  Cheesy Chili Hash Brown Bake.  I'll post more details about that later!

The last two days I've been so emotional.  But I know exactly why.
On an upside, it is supposed to be in the mid-70s Friday, so I'm definitely looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment