11.21.2011

So glad it is a short work week!

I'm not sure I would make it 5 days this week. 2.5 will be bad enough.  As promised, here are a couple puppy pictures!



They are growing fast!  And are so much fun now. 

Date night was wonderful :)  We ended up in Mt. Airy, NC.  We went to a seafood place for dinner, which was really good, but that could be because I was starving....And we went to the movies to see Jack and Jill.  It was good, and for the record, Adam Sandler does not make a pretty woman!

Also got a scary call from Mom Saturday night. My younger sister was assaulted outside of her apartment building by some drunk guy. Luckily, she was with a friend.  It scares me to think what could have happened, but at least it wasn't anything, but groping and trying to kiss her (not that it makes it any better).  But I know she's still freaked out by it.  She was smart and called the cops, and he was arrested yesterday, so that is good.

Now I'm just ready for Wednesday at 3 to get here, so I'm off work for 4 days.  And a busy 4 days it will be.  Wednesday night I'm going to see Breaking Dawn with my sister (yes, I'm still a teenager at heart).  Thursday I'm having Thankgiving lunch with Clayton's mom side of the family.  Then we are going back to my house to have dinner with my family.  I'll be at Wal-Mart on Thursday night to start some black friday shopping.  Sleeping from whatever time me and mom get home until lunch-time. Then going to pick up boyfriend, and us and my sister and her boyfriend are going to spend some time with my grandparents, then who knows what.  Then, I'm catching up on sleep over the weekend! 

I also finally stepped on the scale this morning, for the first time in 2 weeks, and I'm happy to say that I'm the exact weight I was two weeks ago on the 7th.

My goal for this week is to not gain a shit-ton of weight when I weigh in next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment