11.28.2011

Family

Definitely my favorite part of the holidays (mainly Thanksgiving and Christmas) is all of the family time.  I got in plenty of it over the weekend, and couldn't have asked for a better long weekend.

Short recap:
Thursday. Stop 1: Clayton's Mom's house.  I met his grandfather, uncle and a cousin.  Of course I've been to his mom's house plenty of times, but I really felt welcomed, with all of the extended family there.  I loved that :)
Stop 2: Back to my house for dinner.  That was a lot of Thanksgiving in one day.  I didn't overindulge too much.  Just a little.  But never really gorged myself.

Mom and I had planned on doing black friday shopping, starting at Wal-Mart at 10 pm Thursday night.  Our neighbors daughter wanted to go, and then boyfriend decided he wanted to go.  So the 4 of us got to walmart a few minutes after 9 awaiting the sale to begin.  My job was to snatch 3 waffle makers for various people.  I got them all, although it was hard.  I got one on my own, had some teenager hand me a second, and just happened to come across a third (in a different place than they were supposed to be).  So a lot of luck. 

We also ended up at Target, Belk, Sears and Bath and Body Works.  We got home at 5:30 am on Friday....Talk about exhausted!  Especially since I didn't take a nap Thursday.  And then I only slept for about 3 hours...

We (me, my sister and boyfriend) all went to my grandparents on Friday afternoon.  They are my favorite people ever.  We had a lot of fun.  Then I took boyfriend home, went home and crashed.  The weekend was pretty simple and unproductive.


I weighed in this morning as usual, and dun dun dun....+2.2 

Not what I was hoping, but I can't say it wasn't completely unexpected, especially after pizza last night.

I've decided I'm not buying anymore clothes for myself until I'm down a size or two.  I can't keep spending money on clothes at this size when I want to/am trying to lose weight. 

I also need to start working out again.  So my goal for this week is 3 days for at least 30 minutes.  And hopefully that gain today was mainly from sodium retention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment