10.19.2012

Scale Tales

Only a couple days late...

260.2
Feeling pretty blah.

But so far this week has started out so much better. My mom ended up in the hospital on Tuesday. She was having some signs of a heart attack, and it scared me. Luckily, her heart is fine and she has no blockages, but it was a serious wake up call. Heart disease runs in her family. I know that I need to really make steps towards being healthier. The entire family has decided to really make changes to what we are eating. That will help us all. And the parents are going to stop smoking. Thank goodness! Now to get my sister to quit--sorry Courtney, but I had to call you out :)

I need to start doing what I say instead of being all talk. I will do this. It will be easier with the help of the whole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment