12.02.2011

Stress

I've decided that my job is going to kill me one day. From stress. My blood pressure is going to go sky high one day, and I'm going to kill over.

I seriously should not have to worry about if I'm going to get my check on payday or not; or if it is going to bounce.  I'm tired of this. 

I didn't get my check today. I have 2 bills totalling $400 due next week.  My bank won't try to cash it until next Friday, since it won't go in until Monday now.  It will take a whole hell of a lot for me not to quit if it bounces on top of not getting it when I'm supposed to.  He's pushing me towards a complaint with the labor board.  It is a law we are supposed to get checks on payday, not after, but on the scheduled payday.  This isn't the first time it's happened. So much for my stress free weekend. 

I need a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment