12.23.2011

Peanut butter cups

I made these lovelies last night.  Super easy to do!

All you need is some chocolate--I used Hershey's milk chocolate chips-- and some peanut butter.

Melt the chocolate (I just did it in the microwave).

I used regular cupcake size liners. 

Add a tablespoon of chocolate, pop them in the freezer to harden (took maybe 5 minutes)
Add a teaspoon of peanut butter
Add another tablespoon of chocolate, pop them back in the freezer.

They are super yummy, I had to try one before I gave them away today.  They are rich.  Next time I'm going with mini cupcake liners and probably a teaspoon of chocolate for each layer and a half teaspoon of peanut butter.  They got good reviews from my dad!




Sorry for the crappy pictures, I'm obviously not a photographer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment