12.15.2011

How is it only Thursday?

This week is seriously dragging by, or at least it feels that way to me.  I've also been in a funk this week, and can't seem to get out of it. 

I haven't seen Clayton in 2 weeks, so I'm thinking that has a lot to do with it. But we have a date night scheduled for Saturday :)  We are going to drive around and look and Christmas lights.  Hopefully there are more people decorated where he lives than here, because this town looks pathetic with its lack of decorations.  Were is everyones Christmas spirit?

I have a to-do list as long as I am tall between work and home. I'm overwhelmed, especially with work at the moment.  The bosses don't give much to my co-worker to do, it's mainly all on me. And it's getting to me.  My 10 day vacation starting Christmas Eve can't come soon enough.  Actually, next week at work will be much welcomed. I'll be the only person in the office Wed-Fri, so it will be a great catch-up time!

No comments:

Post a Comment