11.05.2012

Vote


I hope everyone votes tomorrow. I don't care who you are voting for, just exercise your right. It isn't always a right that we have always had, unless you are a white male. This is a critical election on many levels. One of those being equal rights and defending rights that some of us have the potential of losing. I'm voting for my rights as a woman and the ability to make my own decisions. I'm voting for the ability of everyone to have health insurance, regardless if they were unfortunate enough to have a preexisting condition. I'm voting for the rights of those people who want to marry, but can't. I'm voting for my rights as well as the rights of my fellow citizens.

This country was founded on the basis of equality. It is now 2012 and we are far from being equal. I'm voting for equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment