11.03.2012

And it starts

School that is.

The official start is Monday with an intro class. Very similar to the intro class I took during my short time in the bachelors program, but since this MBA program is strictly online, the intro class is different in both textbooks and assignments. I won't get a grade, since I already received one, but I figured since it does cover different things, I should take it again. And it is half the tuition, so that helps.

I'm excited, and a little nervous. The core classes will start the first week in December with Marketing Strategies. That class I'm excited about.

If you've been a reader for any length of time, you know that I strongly dislike my job, and I don't want to stay in the industry I am currently in (financial services), and marketing is something that I want to explore further. I honestly don't know where I want my career to go at this point, hence going back for my MBA. Hopefully having such a variety of courses will help me figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment