11.09.2012

Fresh Start

I know I've done this before. You're probably just as tired of hearing it as I am saying it.

I was thinking last night about my WLJ and how it is going nowhere fast. I've been losing and gaining the same 5 pounds since July/August. I've been lazy. I've been complacent. I've not been giving it any effort basically at all. I haven't tried like I should. And I haven't wanted it like I wish.

I'm starting over from scratch. I'm going to pretend this is my first time back at WW. I'm going to track and measure everything. I'm going to make sure I get in the good health guidelines (fruits, veggies, water, healthy oils and dairy). I reset my tracker to start from scratch. I know I can do this. I know how much I really want to succeed. I know that I'm going to have to work my ass off (literally). I'm prepared to give it my all. This will be my last time starting over.

To begin with I'm going to take it one meal at a time. If I keep doing that then I will basically be stringing good, OP days together, which will lead to weeks and months. I will be successful this time. I'm going to focus on why I really want to succeed and remind myself of it everyday.


Source: Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment