The Blog is on Facebook!

I had been contemplating a facebook page for the blog, and this morning I decided to do it! 


Go like it! Right now it is just my sisters, mom and one friend (hi Jordan!).

My older sister didn't know about the blog. My younger sister is a committed reader-usually she has read a post before I tell her there is a new one and my mom has read it occasionally.

The support I've gotten just from my oldest sister today has been overwhelming. Maybe I just need more real life support? My mom sent me a text after liking the page and it said "You can do this, Heather".  I have ton's of support from the WW boards, but maybe I need the people around me routinely to know that I'm on this journey? I can't decide if I want to share it on my personal facebook or not. I would say 75% of me does, but the other 25% is having self-esteem issues. I don't like failing and I don't like people seeing me fail. I think that is what is stopping me. But what if the support from "real life" people is what I need? I can't decide. I think I'm going to give it a few days to brew.

But for real, go like the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment