11.27.2012

The Blog is on Facebook!

I had been contemplating a facebook page for the blog, and this morning I decided to do it! 

https://www.facebook.com/heathersjourneythroughlife

Go like it! Right now it is just my sisters, mom and one friend (hi Jordan!).

My older sister didn't know about the blog. My younger sister is a committed reader-usually she has read a post before I tell her there is a new one and my mom has read it occasionally.

The support I've gotten just from my oldest sister today has been overwhelming. Maybe I just need more real life support? My mom sent me a text after liking the page and it said "You can do this, Heather".  I have ton's of support from the WW boards, but maybe I need the people around me routinely to know that I'm on this journey? I can't decide if I want to share it on my personal facebook or not. I would say 75% of me does, but the other 25% is having self-esteem issues. I don't like failing and I don't like people seeing me fail. I think that is what is stopping me. But what if the support from "real life" people is what I need? I can't decide. I think I'm going to give it a few days to brew.

But for real, go like the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment