1.23.2012

Scale Tales Monday

Last week: 257.4
This week: 256.8
Lost: 0.6
Total since recommitting: -3.4!

For the first time in as long as I can remember, I've consistently lost all month.  Definitely gives me hope that this time I will conquer this and be fully successful.

After yesterday, I have successfully tracked every single bite for 3 straight weeks.  That is unheard of, but I did it.  Which also helps prove to myself that if I put my mind to it, I can do it.  Today I'm going to work on another 3 week challenge for myself (while still tracking).  I'm thinking workout related. While I've been more active than usual, it still isn't where I want to be (I earned 8 APs last week, and want to push for 15 or so for a week to begin with). So I'm leaning towards some kind of workout challenge for myself.


Today's menu looks like this

B: 1 egg cooked in EVOO, 1 mini bagel, slice of provolone and 1/2 tsp of sugar free blackberry jam.
L: Big salad with leftover steak from last night, 2 tbsp of ranch
D: Meatloaf with some veggies
S: banana, grapes, orange, pear, chobani apple cinnamon greek yogurt and sugar free chocolate pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment