I hate resolutions. So for the first time in my life, I don't have any. I've never kept them anyway.
So this year, I have goals instead.
1. Health first: I'm going to really stick to my WLJ. I have a number in mind that I'd like to get to by the end of the year, but I'm going to keep it to myself for now. But I do have it written down. I've renewed my Weight Watchers membership, and I'm ready to do this.
2. Get in an exercise routine. My first goal is going to be 3 days a week. I'll increase as I get into it more. But I don't want to burn myself out too soon.
3. Plan my wedding. Pretty self explainatory. We haven't set a date yet, but I'm thinking probably October or November.
4. Pay off my credit card and get a decent amount in savings.
5. Get a new job. This has been a goal for the last 1.5 years now. I'm going to up the job search and re-vamp my resume, and I will get a new job this year.