9.10.2012

Scale Tales

255.2
+0.8
Not too surprised.

Weekend full of being busy=a few meals out.  Today started a new week, so I'm moving on.  Friday I drove 6 hours round trip to pick up my sister. Saturday we had a friends wedding-thankfully the rain held off during the ceremony! After the wedding I drove 3 hours to take my sister back to school, stayed with her Saturday night. Sunday started early with leaving Farmville at 8am, meeting my study group, then finally getting back home around 2pm. To say it was a whirlwind is an understatement!

The wedding was wonderful, held at the bride's (Sarah) house (on a farm). They exchanged vows on her front porch, which was very mch farmhouse like. Her favors were brown paper bags full of old type candy, held closed with clothespins. She had gorgeous wild flower bouquets. They are now off to the Bahama's (and I'm totally jealous). Congrats to the newlyweds!


Exchanging Vows


Mr. and Mrs. Fowler!


No comments:

Post a Comment