4.03.2012

March Wrap-Up and April Goals

March wasn't a great month for me.  I didn't meet any of the goals.  But I was down a net -0.2, so that is a plus.  I just didn't give March my all like I know I can.  I didn't work out at all. I didn't try new recipes, I ate out more than I should, and I didn't lose what I wanted to.  But...it's ok.  Life will go on.


----

April Goals
1. Lose 6.3 and get out of the 250s for good. A hefty goal, but one I can hit if I really focus.
2. Work out 3-4 times a week.  I ordered a couple new DVD's and they are still in the shrink wrap waiting to be opened. 
3. Track.

I'm going to really keep myself accountable this month.  I want to have a great spring and get ready for summer!

Here's to a great April for everyone! *Cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment