8.10.2011

Whew, I think it's time for an update

It's been a busy week!  And August will only get more busy, I fear.

This weekend Blake leaves for camp at his breeders house, Clayton and I are going out for lunch and mini golf with my sister and her boyfriend since she leaves for school next weekend.

Next weekend is Clayton's sons birthday party, to which I was invited. Now I've gotta figure out something small to get him. He loves trains, so probably some kind of toy train (as if he doesn't have enough)! 

And the last weekend in August, Clayton and I are going camping with a couple he knows. Should be fun.

How sad is it that one of the things I'm looking forward to most in the next couple weeks is the 70 degree weather we are supposed to have Saturday and Sunday and the beginning of next week?  I'm so over summer, and ready for cool temps and fall!

Speaking of fall, Clayton's birthday is in a month (from tomorrow) and I finally figured out what I'm doing for him.  On his birthday, well the night before, I'm going to take him out to dinner, to a place of his choice. The big surprise is that I've planned a weekend away in Pigeon Forge in October.  I just told him to take X day off, and he did.  Surprisingly he hasn't tried to figure out what I have up my sleeve :)  The hardest part is keeping it secret.  In late October, when we are going, the fall colors will be at their peak, so a drive through the Smokies is a must.  And October is good because it isn't hot! I'll gladly welcome the 60s during the day and 40s at night!  Now I have to just wait to tell him....

And to make the next couple months even more busy, I finally got everything I need to do my U4 so I can take the series 7 exam. After I file my U4 and it is sent to FINRA, I'll have 120 days to register, take AND pass both the series 7 and series 66 exams. I don't even have the book for the series 66! Guess I need to get on that....Especially since it doesn't look like Heather is going to luck up and get a new job anytime soon....Eh, oh well I guess. It'll happen when it is supposed to....

No comments:

Post a Comment