8.20.2011

Motivation

It is so hard to regain motivation once it is lost. I've been struggling to find mine for a couple months now. But for some reason, it just hit me. I've been cleaning and doing things around the house all day.  Vacccuming, sweeping, laundry, moping, dusting, cleaning the dog room....It is seriously the most activity I've gotten in a while, and that makes me sad.

But I suddenly have the urge to pop in a good workout DVD. So that is what I'm going to do. Go finish vaccuming and pop in a DVD.

I still need to work on what's going on emotionally for me to have hit such a roadblock in this journey.  I'm pretty much back at my starting/highest weight. And, I don't like it. But I'm not going to whine about it. Something has blocked me for succeeding, and I'm determined to figure out what it is.  I know it won't happen overnight, but I feel different today. Hopefully that is a sign. I need to work on getting healthy, once and for all. But I also need to figure out what's been going on in my brain lately. I've been so emotional, and I can't pinpoint why. Yes, my job has been stressful lately, but I don't see that being my biggest emotional problem. Hopefully I'm about to have a breakthrough. But until then, I'm going to go vaccum and do a DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment