5.26.2011

Bad Week Turned Good?

I can hope so!  This week started off sooo stressful. 
A recap: I have a class for work to go to next week, and after popping extra money for deductibles and helping my parents out with fixing some of the house, I just don't have the money.  So Monday morning I send my boss an email to see if I can possibly push it out until I'm caught back up (and I explain to him the situation).  What response to I get "I understand, but if you were serious about this, you'd go anyway." 

Really??  That really ticked me off, and I've been stressed all week.  And I have to pay for the hotel for 4 nights, food and gas (and THEY are the ones that wanted me to do this class). 

So I decided I'm going to go ahead and go and use it as a mini vacation away from work!  So I'm off all next week! 

But....In my anger (not that it isn't new) I applied for 3 jobs on Monday night.  Yesterday I got a call back from one of them and I have an interview tomorrow.  In the perfect world, or at least the picture in my mind, I'll get a nice job offer on the spot, then instead of going for a class next week I can deliver my notice.  A girl can dream, can't she? 

As far as this whole losing weight thing, I am finally admitting to myself I've been cheating bigtime.  I think I'm going to just have to set weekly goals for staying OP and getting in some APs.  I get thrown off (obviously) if I take it more than one day at a time.  Good news, I did pick a hotel for next week that has an on-site gym, and people that stay there get a free membership to a local full gym as well.  And it has a kitchen so I can cook instead of eating out all week!  Go me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment