5.05.2011

A Successful DCA

Although I couldn't go to the Dalmatian Club of America National Specialty this year, my puppy and dogs that came from some of my breedings did amazing!  Blake, the baby puppy, made the cut in all of his classes.  Which  is really good.  He just turned 6 months and he is learning and showing so well. 

Marlin kids did great!  He was well represented in the Top 20 and Breed and had a couple of kids win big.

The big win that our breeding program got was winning Best of Breed!!   Gabe (the winner) is out of Major and Minnie.  Major is out of Marlin!  Marlin and Minnie are half siblings, both out of Marin (dog breeding is very different from people breeding!)  Mom was actually the co-breeder of Gabe.

                                                                This is Gabe

He and Blake are full brothers, and are very similar in type.  I love getting good results when I can't be at a show. 

Everyone loved Blake (so I heard).  Apparently there was a handler that wanted to take him home with her.  No! I want my puppy back home.  Which will hopefully happen Saturday or Sunday.  I can't believe he's been gone a month!  I've missed him terribly!

No comments:

Post a Comment