5.01.2012

Activity!

So, I'm staying at Clayton's tonight, and he works 5p-2a, so I'm here alone.  I figured that I have absolutely no excuse not to get in some activity, so this morning I packed my tennis shoes, some workout attire and a DVD (BL Power Walk).  And I did it!  Only 20 minutes, but I burned a little over 200 calories.  This was the first activity points I'd gotten since February (I know, I know).  But I'm starting May off right!

Clayton also got some brownie points today.  He had flowers delivered to work for our anniversary.  So, I have him some brownies baking in the oven, and yes, I'll have one, and maybe take one for a desert tomorrow, but the rest is staying here!  Hopefully he'll have them gone by Saturday when I'm back down! 

Now off to watch the Biggest Loser Finale!

No comments:

Post a Comment