10.05.2011

Late Weekend Re-Cap

Over the weekend, well Saturday, I turned into Suzy Homemaker.  This was the only weekend I haven't had plans in months, so I decided that I was going to just stay home and hang with the parents and watch football.  We won't get into the VT game, though. That was depressing.

I decided to just make a few appetizers instead of a heavy meal.  I had been craving some carby things, so I made some favorites, just a little healthier. 


I should have took pictures individually, but my parents were hungry, so here it is together.  Quesadillas (from the frozen food section at WalMart...I was lazy), Mozzarella Sticks--they were so good (from Recipe Diaries), Mini Pizza's (and I forget where I got the recipe, I'll try to find it), and Piggies in a Blanket. 




And for dessert I wanted something using Pumpkin.  So I found this recipe for Pumpkin Spice No Bake Cheesecake (from SkinnyTaste.com).  It was amazing, and possibly better than pumpkin pie.

It was nice to have a lazy weekend at home, although it was tough not seeing boyfriend, since weekends is the only time I get to see him anyway.  Plans for this weekend: Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment