10.31.2011

(I'm not creative enough to come up with a title...)

It's one of those days.  I don't want to be at work. I don't want to do anything. Just sleep.

But for the second week in a row, I lost weight. This literally hasn't happened since sometime over the summer.  It was .6, but I'll take it, making my total for two weeks -1.8. 

I also did my measurements this morning to compare to the end of September.
Bust: 45 in (+.5)
Arms: 17 in (+.5)
Thigh: 30.5 in (-.25)
Hips: 53.5 (-.5)
Waist: 39.5 (-1.25!!!)

So total inches lost=1, and total weight lost 1.8 (since October 10th, as I reset my tracker and started over at 256).


So the boy and I have been talking about marriage and rings and weddings A LOT lately.  I actually texted my sister when we were in Pigeon Forge at dinner one night to ask her if she knew anything, because he (at least I thought, or made myself believe) was acting weird.  Probably all in my imagination and he was really normal.

But I'm excited. I've been engaged before, and I wasn't nowhere near this excited.

But, weddings are expensive, and neither of us have the funds to through a big shindig.  So we've been talking about elopement types.  If it were up to him, we'd go to the courthouse tomorrow. But I have to have some sort of ceremony, even if it is just us.  And I've slowly fell in love with the idea of an elopement ceremony with it just being us. 

So I started researching last week, and requested information from a chapel in Gatlinburg. She actually emailed back the next day, and with what I requested (ceremony, 2 nights in the honeymoon lodge (nights can be added), a small wedding cake, pictures and a videographer) the price would be $599.  Not bad. She also said that if we reserve a date by 11/30, we'll get 10% off.  I negotiated to get 10% off if we reserved by 12/31, to give a little more time.  Here that boyfriend (not that you read my blog), but I need a ring by the end of the year, and a date set (if we do this)!! I'll admit that I'm cheap and would love to save $60, that is almost an extra night in the honeymoon cabin! :)

If we do this, I must have a video.  I still want to be able to share the day with my parents and other relatives and friends. 

So my idea, for now anyway, is to do an elopement type then have a family gathering, either at someones house (not sure anyones is large enough) or rent out a room at a restaurant to have a reception-type and play the DVD of the ceremony.  Then have a vow-renewal ceremony in a few years and have an actual ceremony, once we have more monies.

No comments:

Post a Comment