6.20.2011

Ahh, Good Things Seem To Be Happening

All around!

Firstly, I had interview number 2 with company XYZ on Friday.  It went exceptionally well.  And there is a new opening that they are going to fill too, so I have a chance at being 2 hired out of 3 applicants.  So the odds are pretty good.  I have interview number 3 (at the branch with the new opening) tomorrow.  So I figure I have a good shot after meeting with the district manager to have to go back and have one with the branch where the new opening is.  I'm excited, but still trying to not get my hopes up.  The salary is about 6500 more than I make now, plus full benefits.  Where I have nothing other than vacation time here. 

Secondly, I met Clayton's son on Saturday for the first time.  He is such an adorable little boy.  He took right up with me about 5 minutes after he woke up from his nap.  He was bringing me all of his toys so I could play with him.  He likes to be chased, so I was chasing him all around the house (maybe this is what I need to help my WLJ along??).  We ended up going to his mom's house, so I was nervous, because I knew she'd be watching to see how I interacted with him.  But I think I passed :)  I can't wait to spend more time with him!  And seeing how Clayton interacted with him made me love him even more.  He really is a great father!  And he told me after I left that I was the first person that he's ever let meet him, so knowing that was huge.  I know he's the one (I have for awhile), but even moreso now!  I just can't describe in words how I feel with him. 

He's meeting my parents, younger sister and grandparents on Saturday.  I'm really excited for my family to finally get to see what all my fuss is about!  And I know they are going to love him.  My parents keep saying they don't want me hurt, but I know that after they see us together their fears will subside! 

No comments:

Post a Comment