4.08.2011

What a week...

This has been the week from hell for the most part.
-I didn't get the job that I wanted in NC.  That was a huge bummer because I really wanted it, but apparently my goals didn't match what they wanted. 
-My current job is still sucking the life out of me.  It was bad this week.  I had to use a vacation day yesterday because I was going to blow up on someone, and I can't afford to get fired.
-My bosses are douches.  Period.  I'm tired of the age discrimination that is going on here.  I am the youngest person in the office by about 25 years and they treat me like I'm stupid and can't do anything.  I don't know how many times I've been tempted this week to say screw this and apply at walmart.  I don't know how much more I can take before I go off the deep end.  This job is making me miserable.  If you know me in person, you know this just by being around me.  If you don't, you know me by my rants on here or the WW boards :)

On a good note, Blake is more trained than he was a week ago!  Tomorrow we're going to Charlotte to a show for some practice (he isn't entered). 

I was down .2 this week, which I will take since TOM hit hard this week.  That hasn't helped with my mood this week either! 

Sunday will be dedicated to job searching/enjoying the 80 degree weather we are going to be having!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awesome WI!! And I'm sorry about the job in NC. You'll find something. I know exatly how you feel though at work, my boss treats me like that all the time.

    I hope you guys are doing ok after Friday night. I saw your pictures on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jordan. I'm sure the job thing was meant to be after Friday! We only suffered property damage-quite a few shingles missing, chimney collapsed (thankfully we don't need heat at the moment), some siding damage, our fence was destroyed. We got really lucky compared to others. The house in my pics that had the tree in the middle of the house 3 houses down was deemed a total loss. We've watched 3 neighbors since Saturday pack and move all of their belongings in the matter of hours. It's so sad.

    ReplyDelete