3.13.2012

Wedding Dress!

I found the one.  It was the 3rd one I actually tried on.  I first picked out 3 or 4, but then realized the ones I picked wouldn't actually go on (stupid sample sizes) so they were just held up to me.  But of course there was no way I was going to buy a dress that wasn't actually on my body!

Thankfully my consultant was amazing.  She pulled the rest.  I would have never picked the dress off the hanger for myself, but I knew immediately it was the one.  And once she put a veil on me, it was over.  She asked if I wanted to try on the others, and my answer was no.  It is amazing. I can't wait until October to be able to share it with you all!

I went sort of a non-traditional way, and took my dad with my mom, my younger sister to pick it.  I thought he was going to cry.  I'm glad we chose to have him as part of the process.  He won't see anymore of the dress or veil/hair peice I end up picking until my wedding day.  And I haven't decided if I want the veil or a hair peice. I just can't decide. But at least I have some time for that. 

Now I need to work on my save the dates, find a caterer (that I can afford), baker and sign the photographers contract. Then I need to pick invitations. So much to do. But the "big" stuff is almost all taken care of!

No comments:

Post a Comment