3.23.2012

A Mish Mash

I have no actual one thought for this post, just a few thrown together.

1. I've been really good eating wise this week.  I hope the scale shows me some love on Monday.
2. Mom has decided to start walking with me after work most days of the week!  Hopefully that will give me the ass kicking, jumpstart that I need.
3. I'm not sure that I'm going to meet a single goal for March, and I'm not stressing about it.
4. Clayton and I have decided not to go on a honeymoon immediately after the wedding.  We have some furniture and appliances to upgrade/purchase first.  But we are planning to do on next spring for our 6 month anniversary.  I was bummed at first, but I'm ok with it now.  It is the smarter thing to do.
5. I only have 30 minutes of work left for today, then mom and I are headed to Raleigh to let the puppies play show dog at the match tonight!  Only my second dog related event since last July...
6. My old girl, Marin, has a thyroid tumor.  I felt it last Sunday, and our vet confirmed what we thought. She's almost 11 and the happiest dog ever.  We are taking her for a consultation with the vet school in a week and a half. 
7. I'm working on a wedding project that is bound to make a few people cry, including myself.

Now to leave you with a couple pictures :)



Kit Kat is becoming the perfect snuggle buddy!


Old girl Marin.  She surely doesn't act 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment